Press release: meeting of the council of Security Services Group under Czech Chamber of Commerce executed on 15. December 2011
Read more Published: 06. 01. 2012 Published by: Tomáš Pospíšil
Just this date (15.12.2011) was signed declaration about cooperation among trade fellowships which are members of the Czech Chamber of Commerce. This cooperation belongs to security services field generally.
Content of this agreement is very clear – together make better position and power to press for professional interests opposite to state, public authority and also business partners.
Further content is concerning of National System of Profession and National System of Qualifications in connection with preparing of the Private Security Services Law.
Coordination and evaluating will provides council of Private Security Services under the Czech Chamber of Commerce. This council consists from the representatives of the signatory subjects.
Declaration is confirmed and signed by these fellowships:
- Technical Security Services Association – Association Gremium Alarm – AGA, o.s.
Represented by: Mr. Nperaš – President
- Mechanical Lock Systems Association of Czech Republic
Represented by: Mr. Fráz – Chairman of the Board
- Czech Club of Private Safety and Detective Services, o.s.
Represented by: Mr. Caprata – President
- Czech Chamber of Property and Individual Protection Services
Represented by: Mr. Krejčí – President
- Czech Security Services Club
Deputized by: Mr. Rambousek – President
- Czech Chamber of Commercial Security Companies
Represented by: Mr. Kovaříček – President
Summary of several points:
- After short opening discussion the document was signed by all six trade fellowships.
- As Council Chairman for year 2012 was unanimously established Mr. Václav Nepraš – president of Association Gremium Alarm – AGA. This post is always for one year.
- All administration connected with proceeding of this declaration will provide “AGA” by Secretary Dept.
- Discussion about Private Security Services Law proposal was finished by collective agreement. Comments, objects and current movement have been confirmed. Mr. V. Nepraš will send the last version of this proposal (ver. LG23 from date 13.12.2011) to each member of the council. There is expectation of next memorandum meeting in the beginnings of January 2012.
- Memorandum meeting will be connected with presence of Mr. Petr Fráz - Chairman of the Board of Mechanical Lock Systems Association (CMZS). The reason is simple, to provide all interests of “CMZS” members. Also during creating of necessary changes in trade low is very important CMZS member’s call.
- Václav Nepraš (AGA) has informed about conception of AGA support of professional trade fairs in the filed of security. Participants of meeting will think about presence at Prague trade fair “Pragoalarm 2012” in June for example by collective exhibition stand.
Author: Ing. Petr Fráz